Mt Adams Topography Coaster - Single
If you love Washington and the Pacific Northwest Mountains as much as we do, this Mt Adams topographic map coaster is right up your hiking trail!
This laser etched poplar wood coaster is eco friendly, and backed with wool felt fabric to protect your surfaces. The surface is sealed with a non-toxic, food safe matte finish that protects against stains and spills. Use this handmade wooden coaster with confidence knowing it is durable and easy to keep clean.
This Mt Adams topography coaster is a great way to bring your favorite outdoor place home. Commemorate your Washington travel memories with a handmade souvenir. Also makes a great mother's day gift, regional gift idea, or meaningful thank you for any outdoor lover.
• Designed & made in the mountains of Washington state (aka Morton, WA)
• Sealed with a safe, non-toxic finish ( AFM Safecoat )
• Made from poplar wood and wool felt fabric
• Easy to clean -- simply wipe with a damp cloth
• Coaster is approximately 5.5" x 4.5" x 0.125"
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.