If you love the Pacific Northwest as much as we do, this Mt Rainier Topography Bottle Opener is right up your hiking trail! This solid wood bottle opener features topography of Mt Rainier, making it the perfect gift for any nature lover or beer enthusiast.
Solid cherry wood is laser engraved then sealed with a non-toxic, food safe finish. The aluminum opener is sturdy enough for any bottle, and the pre-drilled keyholes make it easy to mount to the wall.
Your beverage will taste even better when you open it in style, so go ahead -- enjoy a beverage on the summit of Mt Rainier without the exhausting outdoor trek!
• Designed and made in Morton, WA
• Sealed with a safe, non-toxic finish (Rubio Monocoat)
• Easy to clean -- simply wipe with a damp cloth
• Solid cherry wood & aluminum opener
• Approximately 6" x 4" x 1"
• Read Our Installation Instructions
Looking for a custom laser etched design? Get in touch! We love custom projects.