Custom Topography Bottle Opener
Nothing tastes better post-hike than a cold, frothy beer. Why not crack one with a custom opener featuring a topographic map of the terrain you love?
Made from solid Ash, Cherry, or Walnut wood, this bottle opener is laser-engraved with topography of your choice. Capture the landscape of your favorite hiking trail, local mountain, wedding venue, or family vacation. There are so many places to celebrate and commemorate, so get creative!
Each solid wood piece is finished with a natural, food-safe wood sealant called Rubio Monocoat. The cast aluminum opener is sturdy enough for any bottle, and the pre-drilled keyholes make it easy to mount to the wall (screws, wall anchors, and installation instructions included).
Enjoy a beverage and reminisce about your favorite places all from the comfort of your home.
• Designed & made in the foothills of Mt Rainier (Morton, WA)
• Sealed with a non-toxic, food safe finish (Rubio Monocoat)
• Easy to clean -- simply wipe with a damp cloth
• Solid Ash, Cherry, or Walnut wood
• Cast aluminum opener
• Includes screws and wall anchors for easy installation
• Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 1"
• Your location name is included on the Bottle Opener back
When selecting your location please keep in mind:
• Topography location must be above sea level (no lakes or bodies of water--these will appear as flat, shaded shapes)
• Locations are available anywhere in the U.S.A. as well as most international locations
• Please feel free to contact me before placing your order to confirm the availability of your desired topography
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.